Like Daughter - 21
I can hardly believe that time is going by so quickly. It's amazing to me how we are already almost halfway through January. Mom's surgery still seems like it was yesterday.
Now that Mom has had her surgery and is doing great, I think I'm a lot better prepared for Janina's tomorrow. I know what to expect emotions-wise. Janina is in such good hands; this surgeon is phenomenal. He has operated on me, Michael, and Mom already, and he has done a fabulous job on all three of us. I have no doubts that he will do the same for my beloved sister.
Take a look at our Flickr photos in the right column. I added some of Janina with Mom and I, and some extras of me and Mom. The one at the top of our page is a bonus for everyone. Wasn't I a beautiful baby? ;-)
Comments
Post a Comment