Like Daughter - 20
Man, Mom, you're a blogging whirlwind! I love it! :-)
Yes, I'm definitely going to jump on the Grateful Train here and say "Thank you" to everyone who has been reading our blog and walking along this journey with us. You all have been so awesome to us and we couldn't thank you enough for your support and love.
I was out all day today, from 9:30am until about 6:30pm tonight. I was at an FLL (FIRST Lego League) qualifier competition at a local high school. I volunteered with the team I currently mentor. It felt so good to see my students again and spend the day with them. They amaze me every single day. It's wonderful watching them grow up and learn. The team ran the competition today, and they did such a wonderful job. I am so proud of them!
Comments
Post a Comment